Wednesday, October 24, 2007

it scared me...

so i started looking for the scariest movies because for some deranged reason i've decided i enjoy watching them and hiding under a blanket hoping my cat will save me from whatever is undoubtedly going to jump out at me... and there are some crazy people out there with crazy additions to their lists. for example, rocky horror picture show - not really scary. seven or silence of the lambs - scared the hell out of me but i'm not sure i'd call them horror. (you can if you want - i'm not going to)

so - here's mine. and it's a work in progress so keep that in mind...

1. The Exorcist - scared me to death (well not literally) when i was little. still freaks me out.
2. The Exorcism of Emily Rose - nobody should be able to manipulate their body like that. unless they're possessed of course.
3. The Omen - freaky. maybe this is why i don't like kids...
4. what's that movie where you watch the video and then a little while later you die? that one. the lady without the face hollowed out was icky.
5. Birds - why? because birds make me nervous. (i haven't actually watched it but still...birds? it gives me the chills) if i ever have a pet bird it's name will be Hitchcock.
6. Halloween - i have brothers. i could see the potential...



That's enough for now. I have more to watch so I'll add more as I freak myself out. And no there isn't anything wrong with watching horror movies at 9 in the morning. easier to see anything sneaking up on you....

2 comments:

edgrimly said...

The Ring

Linkydinks said...

scary. although i watched it and didn't die...so there's that.