Thursday, October 30, 2008

it's that time again...

so i really haven't said anything political in a while. well, not here. elsewhere i can imagine people are angry with me but i don't actually give a fuck. vote for who you want to vote for. see if i care. vote for the ass clown and his dumb fuck sidekick. vote for the independent. write your own fucking name in. hell, write mine in. i don't care. but here's the thing. i didn't come crying to you when my guys lost the last two elections. so save your bitch-lipping for your pappy when your guy loses*. i don't want to hear it. because it won't make a difference. someone today told me to "get over it" about something that was actually a joke and had nothing to do with the election. want to piss me off? tell me to "get over it". about anything. then go fuck yourself with a crowbar because you are now useless to me. debate with me. fight with me. but tell me to get over my feelings about something i believe in? in the sage voice of reason that is edgrimly - eat a dick clown. then take your trailer and move the fuck on.

so here goes. some tidbits for the season....

ass sphincter says what?

i'm sorry - i'm worth how much again?

papa don't preach - i'm keeping the baby.

alma! turn up your hearing aid. the question has been answered.

what? - gays are getting married?! what do we protect next? the sanctity of divorce?

well, if my plumber says it's so...

mommy, why is there nothing about the economy or debt on here? because sweetie, mommy can't grasp the idea of ten trillion dollars.

and why nothing about iraq? because, my love, mommy can't wrap her head around six hundred million either...

so there you have it. feel free to question or debate any one of the issues. but know this. it won't change my mind. it won't make a difference. if i don't know who i'm voting for by now, i should write down my dad's name. the fuckers been dead for 24 years or i haven't been paying enough attention.


*i sure hope my guy wins.

No comments: