Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm baaackkkk...

Ok - after a long, relaxing, and eventful vacation and horrible, heartbreaking week at home - I'm back. The vacation deserves its own blog. So does Squiggles. But in an attempt to continue to move on, I'll explain her now. Squiggles was my cat. She was a gift for my 19th birthday from Alex - who I lived with a long time ago. She was the best and the first pet that was actually mine. Squiggles was a velcro kitty who stuck to the screen door; she stayed with me for moves, and relationships; hell - she even did a hit of acid one time. (Vapor trails of your tail look pretty freakin' cool.) But, alas, she was 16. She was sick; she was tired; she was ready to go. So I let her. It sucks more donkey than anything I've ever known, but as I think back - I know it was the right thing to do. And Gaia is enjoying more love than she knows what to do with. (Not that kind of love - bestiality is not cool. sickos.) I'll miss her more than anything I've lost so far but I know she's happy now playing with Jazz and feeling no pain. Sleep well little kitty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Squiggles too.

Linkydinks said...

That's sweet. Maybe Gaia will get her chance as favorite one of these days... once she comes out of hiding... :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Lil Cabbage Patch kitty and fetal alcohol kitty together again. You know they're happy now. (I tease, but you know I loved 'em.)

Linkydinks said...

You are wrong and not right. You better be drunk right now. dang you. dang you all to hell. I will have gaia scratch your eyes out next time you're here...