Monday, September 10, 2007

My Boys...

So I've found a show that I really enjoy... it has beer and sports and beer and poker and not too many girls doing silly girl things... and I like it. Why does that suck? Well, because it ends tonight of course. What is up with these stupid ass schedules? What is up with cheesy little 12 episode seasons? The L Word. Weeds. My Boys. Dirt. The list goes on... What happened to 22 - 24 episode seasons? We have to sit through all the bullshit commercials, at least give us more time. (Well - I tend to DVR everything so I can skip the ads but still.) It's lame. I don't want to wait another year to see 12 more episodes. Hell, I'm sure I'll have forgotten about the show by then... stupid. waste of time. dang it.

UPDATE: This show is dead to me. What the hell kind of ending is that? Now I have to wait how long? kiss my donkey My Boys. kiss my donkey.

No comments: