Monday, March 31, 2008

some insight that many won't find insightful...

maybe it's the weather. maybe not. but here is something i know about myself. and i'm going to share it with you. wanna hear it - here it go...

i like people who get upset. i like people who get angry. i like when they fight (not physically and not in a dominating way). but in a productive way. and by that i mean getting your ideas and thoughts out - not being demeaning or hurtful to anyone.

and here's why. people who get angry or upset or yell actually give a shit. they have feelings that are important enough to them to take a stand against what is being said or being done. they don't just acquiesce. they don't kowtow. they believe. they trust. they show they're more than just existing in the world. they're playing an active role and getting involved.

i think this was one of my biggest issues in my last relationship. here you have this hyper-intelligent, hyper-opinionated person who would never argue. who would never fight. who'd walk out of the room rather than express herself. and it drove me fucking nuts.

believe in something. stand for something. let your thoughts be known. do not go gentle into that good night. leave kicking and screaming with the world knowing that you were somebody and you were here.

in my opinion, kandinsky = chaos. and actually makes my point. to me anyway. not everyone can follow my head.


or some shit like that...

No comments: