Tuesday, February 26, 2008

what's more ridiculous than live-blogging idol...

watching it after the fact and then pretending to live blog it i guess.

first guy up (Michael Johns) - singing Fleetwood Mac. i think he sucks. let's see what the judges think... (insert good hold music while we wait. definitely not this shite.)
Randy - started a little slow for him but he liked it doh. he worked it out.
Paula - liked it, thinks he's a seasoned performer and already there. and he's charismatic too.
Simon - said it was ok. weak choice of song. (Paula disagreed. big fucking surprise.)

this blows. i'm done. you want the rest? watch this crap yourself....

(but now i want one of those really thin macs. dang commercials get me sometimes)

5 comments:

breezy said...

I'm making my early prediction that the one guy takes the whole thing.

What? Not specific enough? Oh, okay...hmmmm. Since I didn't pay that close attention, I have no idea what his name is, but he was near the end or maybe even the last guy and he sang a Beatles song. That's the best I can do. But I say he's the next American Idol. (Do you feel the psychic vibes? Do ya do ya?)

Linkydinks said...

my money's on a girl winning. see - we're playing roulette. you picked a number. i picked a color. my odds are way better.

Anonymous said...

If last night was any indication, I'd say the guys have it made. I thought the girls were PU!

Okay, I only signed up yesterday and I already forgot my password, so now I guess I'm anonymous..hehe

Linkydinks said...

i'm sorry anonymous. the guys blew too. and not just the gay ones... he he ha ha ho...ummm. yea.

Anonymous said...

O.o