Friday, August 3, 2007

How is Jabba in charge of anyone?

So, it's my first real post. No, the other one doesn't count. And I have a question. Since I already said I'm watching Return of the Jedi in the last post that didn't count, it only makes sense that I'd have an issue about that... why the hell does Jabba the Hut have followers? Isn't he just a big blob? Can't people just disagree and walk away? I don't think he can get up - can he?

And why does Princess Leia make out with every damn thing?

And honestly, the light saber? When Luke was done racing in the woods with the Storm Trooper - it went down pretty quickly...
And what kind of Marquis de Sade mask was Vader wearing? holy hell, random light saber flair ups anyone...

And what the hell are Ewoks anyway? Besides little people in furry costumes...

Now I fully admit that the only thing I know about Star Wars is how tasty and chewy my brother's R2D2 "action figure" was, but I'm completely interested in any world that is as diverse as this. I mean really - if you invite me to a party where you tell me a Wookie will be - I am so there. Seriously - who wouldn't be?

2 comments:

edgrimly said...

He has lots of money, and the Hutts have been in power for centuries.

Linkydinks said...

still seems a little fishy to me... but I'll accept it.