Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm drunk....

so here is a list of things I enjoy:

1. They Might Be Giants. Really? Do I have to say more? I used to stand on the coffee table of the first apartment I shared with Alex and Dawn strumming on a paper mache guitar I stole for Taco Bell to them. All. The. Time. "I returned a bag of groceries accidentally taken off the shelf before the expiration date..." I will never forget them. And The Shins - I don't care how old school they seem, I still like them. (Especially the Chutes Too Narrow era...)
2. I thought Garden State was hilarious! Regardless of what my friends may say - I thought it was really funny. ("Do you know you have Balls written on your forehead?" - or something like that.)
3. Oprah is a bitch. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey was a great book and he doesn't need to apologize to her dumb ass... She is not god or whoever you look up to and nothing needs to be explained to her bitch-ass. Get over it - you're not the world... no matter how big you get.
4. Weeds - I'm sorry. Friends who smoke and friends who don't - this shit is funny. Mary Louise Parker rocks as the dealer and she's hot too! I'd buy from her. Well - if she weren't so well known and I knew I wouldn't get caught doing it... (for the record, I'd buy from Matthew McConaughey too... not that he smokes...wink wink)
5. Harry Potter - I don't even feel the need to justify it. If you're not on the HP bandwagon - then screw you. (Did I mention I'm drunk and can't be held responsible?...)
6. Yes I will watch LOTR over and over... well, not over and over since the extended versions last about 4 hours each and I haven't stayed up that many hours in a row in quite some time, but still..
7. Any sports event. I may not know what's going on, but I enjoy any live sports event. Even the Packers game when it was a 60 degrees below zero wind chill - I loved it. It's just something different when you're actually at the game versus watching it on the little Sony...
8. Hair on my face (not mine).
9. Touching for no reason. I completely understand this is a drunk thing of mine. I'm not a touchy-feely person unless I'm drunk, then if I'm drunk I have to touch you while I'm talking to you. Deal with it. I can't stop it and I don't really want to. I like the feeling.

Ok - too much into my little world. I'm about to head out for the night - maybe it'll be as crazy as last week. Maybe I'll fall off the bike. Who knows.

No comments: