Friday, August 10, 2007

What do we do on Fridays?

Apparently we hop on a Harley and bar hop... But first, we drink some Leinie's and search the Internets for the one I'm currently crushing on (Jennifer Nettles for those of you not paying attention) ...




She sounds so much like Ani Difranco in this - another love of mine - that I had to find her too. Now this 'song' isn't for the faint of heart (and the video was made by someone on youtube so take it for what it's worth) ... or for the people who've loved what's happened since 9/11/01, but it rocks my world and is phenomenal (I don't care if that's redundant). She is more political than me but I love her style. And while this song doesn't really prove her coolness (although she is), this girl will be playing a concert - rocking her guitar - and when a string snaps and cuts her arm, she'll just keep playing while restringing the bitch. That is bad ass. I don't care what you say...


(the song is long but worth it. Go get a drink - just have it loud enough to hear.)


No comments: